Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My First Review

Called up some good friends on Saturday, who are in a band. They told me they were doing a show, and I got the idea to write a review for them. You know, something they could send in to the papers, or put in their press packet.

So I went to a couple of bars (I was a little nervous about writing my first review!), and ended up at the show for Super Lite Bike. What follows are the only legible notes from the evening.


"Cabbie gave me this pad. Cool longohaird guy. Mike or something."

"We're SuperLiteBike. We are one. Bike."

"So massive. So piss-ant small. Why are they nervous?"

"Pat jumpled down from the stage. I wish he woulda punched me. That good/Very good. David Bowie good. Then I got jealous."

"25 becomes 45. Slow like syrup."

"They Are Rock Stars."

"All said and done, we're at a strip club...no excuses..."

"Meet with (ineligible). Not ok."

"SMELL"

Go see SuperLiteBike.

No comments:

Post a Comment